Utility, durability, dexterity. Win, win, win.
You never realize just how much you rely on your hands in the field or around camp until you pull on work gloves. Most are bulky, or simply don’t fit snugly enough to do what they’re supposed to: protect your hands and make the job easier. The 0.8mm full-grain leather in our Deerskin work gloves molds to fit your hands without the bulk. Plus, you retain the in-hand feel and durability that you need whether you’re holding an axe handle or bow grip.
- Genuine 100% full grain deerskin molds to your hands shape
- 0.8mm thickness for improved dexterity
- UV-resistant protects you from the sun
- Water resistant for multi-season utility
- Elasticized cuff holds snugly at wrist
- Colorfast and bleed-proof leather won’t stain hands
- 2.5 ounces
- Guaranteed for life