The best gear – Guaranteed for life
Coming in July
Cold. It can chase you out of your stand, out of the field, down from the mountain. It can be flat-out dangerous. The key to winning the battle against cold temperatures? Having the right gear.
Tough weather brings out the toughest hunters because they know that’s the time to take the biggest animals. And the right insulation layer can mean the difference between staying out long enough to punch your tag or getting knocked out of the game. The Insulator Jacket, Pant and Vest are versatile enough to be worn alone or as a mid-layer under our Waypoint All-Season and Selkirk All-Weather jackets when late season temperatures drop like a rock.
The Pnuma Insulator Jacket, Pant, and Vest gives you an incredibly warm, lightweight mid-layer that holds your body’s heat without bulk. The 700 fill power 3M Featherless insulation won’t bunch or clump even after years of wear. 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR repels rain. And our high-count polyester weave works as hard as you do to prepare for your next hunt and every hunt.
- Designed for athletic fit
- Smooth face, tight weave shell fabric for easy on/off layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Featherless Insulation - 700 fill power for warmth
- Pnumagrid™ quilting pattern maintains insulation integrity
- 3M™ Scotchgard™ DWR water repellant coating
- YKK heavy duty, stitch-sealed and tape-sealed zippers
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial odor control
- Raglan sleeves with seamless shoulders for comfort under pack straps
- Heavy duty, stitch-and tape-sealed YKK zippers
- Fleece-lined pockets to warm hands
- Chest pocket in vest and jacket for quick access to GPS or phone
- Pre-shaped elbows and knees for increased mobility
- Safety harness compatible opening in upper back
- Durable 100% polyester high-count weave
- Tall size available