The best gear – Guaranteed for life
There’s Merino Wool. And there’s Pnuma Super Merino.
Hot. Cool. Cold. As a hunter you have to deal with all those conditions. Sometimes in the same day. Sometimes, the same hour. That’s why we chose 100% Australian Merino Wool as the foundation of our Merino Wool Pullover hunting base layer. But, we’ve taken the best of Merino Wool and made it even better. By adding SilverStrike™ anti-microbial and a topical wicking treatment Pnuma Merino Wool outperforms anything those sheep produce on their own.
Designed and delivered to keep you comfortable no matter if the world around you is 15-degrees and you’re 34 feet up in a tree stand or stalking wherever you gotta’ go to close the deal in temperatures that rise as the day gets longer and cold as the day gets shorter. You need to stay warm. You need to stay cool. You need to stay dry. You need to be prepared. The Pnuma Merino Wool Hunting Pullover next-to-skin base layer knows when to keep you cool, when to keep you warm, and when to keep you dry. Those Merino sheep are a technological marvel on 4 legs. But, by making their wool even better? We know what we’re doing, too.
- 5 micron 100% Australian Merino Wool
- Additional wicking treatment for quick drying
- SilverStrike™ anti-microbial treated for more effective odor control
- Airdot grip elastic waist keeps your shirt tucked and your pants up
- Pre-shaped knees and gusseted crotch for maximum mobility
- Cuffed ankles keep pant legs from riding up
- Flat stitched seams for next-to-skin comfort under layers or backpack straps
- ¼ zip pullover top
- Stand-up, full zip collar gives added neck coverage
- Ultra-thin profile zippered chest pocket
- Pre-shaped elbows and gusseted crotch and underarms for maximum mobility
- Cuffed ankles and wrists. Stitched thumb holes for easy layering
- Guaranteed for life